Saturday 5 May 2012

Popular Crafts - Heart Swap & Spring Swap

I received details of my next craft swap partner, Miriam from http://themonkeysadventure.blogspot.com/. I wasn't sure what to make and after looking a different ideas on line i decided on a heart patchwork cushion.
With it i sent a wedge of Rock Star soap from Lush as well as a bag of sweets for her children.

Im return i received ...

The hearts are made by needle felting. Inside the dot box was the most beautiful tablet and the light pink 'book' is perfect for holding all the craft business cards i've been getting.



The April swap was Spring themed. Unfortunately i couldn't take pictures of what i sent but it was a bag (similar to the Easter bags) but with different coloured flowers and buttons over it. Along with i sent a FQ and a spool of white thread (Always useful). I was a little late sending it - My genuine mistake as it was sat by the door waiting to go but with everything that went on, i was a bit pre-occupied.

In return i got this from Kerry over at www.craftsfromtheheath.co.uk
The heart has some kind of scent in it (Not sure which it is - but its lovely none the less). She also sent a ribbon with pom-poms on it. Never seen that before so my mind is buzzing with what to make :)

4 comments:

  1. I have never made this connection! How silly am I! The tablet was locally made, So glad it was tasty!
    I am so pleased with my wee cushion. I must do a link up with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous! : ) Thanks for sharing on your blog. We love seeing your swap goodies and makes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great fun making them :) Teeny wants to have a go too ... Cant wait to see what the next theme is

      Delete