Sunday 6 May 2012

Pin Cushion

Teeny is only at nursery for 2.5 hours so when i sew with my machine, it tends to be in a rush. As a result i have a nasty habit of putting my pins in the cover next to me for quickness or end up putting the sewing needle through the bottom of my top. After one to many trips into town, only to remember i was wearing a sewing kit and a couple of scratches from pins i forgot in my hurry i decided it was time i made a pin cushion.



I'm still learning when it comes to the sewing machine but i was really impressed that i was able to sew this cushion using 5" squares. My first small project using the machine :)



The finished result turned out pretty good i think. I added a button in the middle to pull a dent in and also bring a bit of dark red to the top fabric.

So far its been a big help :)


No comments:

Post a Comment