Sunday 6 May 2012

Needle Book

Just a quick post to show the needle book i made.

I've been cross stitching since i was pregnant and have purchased quite a few kits over the years. Each kit comes with all the supplies, inc a needle. Add these to the needles in the free kits with magazines and you could imagine the collection i have. Since deciding to get my wee sewing box into some kind of normality, i thought to save space i would make a needle book.



I added 2 squares of felt which gave me 4 sheets to fill. It is a mini one meant for my sewing box so i added all the needles that were floating about in it. I also added some elastic so it could be closed.
Am starting to get the hang of making up my own little designs ... even if they are basic at the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment