Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Bags

With Easter coming up i decided i wouldn't spend a small fortune on chocolate eggs. I'd prefer to give something to the kiddies that they could use time and time again (and wouldn't cause a stomach ache to boot).

I had already made a little bag for a friends daughter, which unfortunately got damaged when Teeny left an open marker on it. So while i was re-making hers, i decided to make another for my wee cousins Easter.

This one is for "P"
The flower is made up of fabric love hearts and a big yellow button.
The main fabric is Calico with a pink bias binding for the trim and handles



This is for my wee cousin "J"
The rocket is made of felt with red buttons for decoration.
The main fabric is also Calico with blue bias binding for the handles and trim.


I filled them with little treats like chocolate and plant seeds (since it is spring) and they can re-use the bags.


Really hope they like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment